The future of AEDs
Each year in the UK,
sudden cardiac arrests happen out of hospital, making it one of the nation’s biggest killers (1)
To help someone who is in cardiac arrest survive, a defibrillator needs to be found as quickly as possible. For every minute it takes for the defibrillator to reach someone and deliver a shock, their chances of survival lower.
Before now, AEDs were too expensive for the general public to own, and for businesses and communities to make defibrillators available everywhere they are needed.
CellAED®️ is the world-first handheld, smart, personal AED.
Not only is the device easy to use and carry, it’s also more affordable for personal, business, and community use.
your handheld, smart, personal defibrillator
for every home, business and community.
Snap Peel Stick TM to apply in seconds
TIME IS EVERYTHINGTM
CHAIN OF SURVIVAL
Early recognition - Call 999
To prevent cardiac arrest
To Buy Time
To Restart the Heart
Post Resuscition Care
To Restore Quality of Life
Graphics show how to apply the device on both adults and infants.
A perforated label marks the place for easy snap activation.
Audio speaker gives instruction on what to do, every step of the way.
Infant mode button for use on infants weighing less than 10kg.
Weight: approx. 300g
LED indicator with periodic blinking showing the status of the device.
It's as easy as...
Power the device by snapping in half along the perforated centre line. This will automatically start the audio instructions guiding you on what to do, every step of the way.
Remove the protective liner under the device by continuing to separate the two halves. This will expose the integrated gel pads and extend the connecting cable.
For adults, place each half of the device on the bare chest (as shown). For infants, place one half on the infant’s chest and the other half on the infant’s back.
CellAED® in action with voice prompts
Education - be prepared
- Instructional training video on how to use CellAED®️.
- Empowered educational learnings, tips and tricks.
Always be ready
- Complimentary replacement of your CellAED®️ prior to the shelf-life expiry of your old device.
- Replacement of your CellAED®️ upon use.
- Monthly device status updates on battery and storage temperature.
- Notification of device data observed outside of thresholds.
- Skip the queue – don’t worry about long manufacturing lead times, you’ll always get priority.
After a sudden cardiac arrest -
- Personal access to event data for the one who experienced the cardiac arrest.
- Share access of event data to their medical team.
- Connecting the responder and survivor.
- Complimentary CellAED®️ gifted to the HERO responder.
- Be the first to know with exclusive sneak peeks and offers.
- Free shipping & handling, including returns over the life of your membership.
Got a question? Visit our FAQs Page below
CellAED, Snap Peel Stick, Its personal and Time is Everything are trademarks and property of CellAED Life Saver PTY LTD and used with permission